Askari Bank Limited (AKBL) invites applications for Prequalification / Enlistment of Contractors from reputed firms having experience and proven track record especially in banking sector for providing following services at various bank branches, offices, ATMs and warehouses across Pakistan:
- Day to day repair & maintenance
- Repair & maintenance of UPS, Generators and Elevators
Interested firms are required to submit filled-in and completed “Prequalification / Enlistment Form” along with related documents through courier services (only) at:
General Services Division
Askari Bank Limited, Head Office,
4th Floor, NPT Building, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
Last date for submission of pre-qualification / enlistment documents is April 09, 2021.
Terms & Conditions:
- In case of incomplete information / documents, applications will be rejected and will not be considered for enlistment.
- All the applying firms must be compliant with all the rules, regulations and LAWs of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and are not involved directly or indirectly in any anti-money laundering / terrorist financing activity.
- Documents received after the deadline shall not be further considered.
- All the applying firms shall submit the following documents, accompanied with their Company profile.
- Valid registration with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) / Registrar of firms / Partnership Deed with CNIC copies of Owners.
- Valid registration with Income Tax Department (NTN/GST).
- Valid registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), especially for the firms applying for Construction and Renovation Works.
- Notarized Affidavit (on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper) for non-bankruptcy/insolvency, non-blacklisting from Govt. / Semi Govt. Authority, no-litigation history, no financial crime history and trueness of information.
- Company Profile depicting the Technical Strength by providing detail of Work Experience (with copies of Work Orders), Technical & Non-Technical Staff (with CVs of Key Staff), List of Machinery & Equipment (Owned/Rental) etc.
- Company Profile depicting the Financial Strength by providing at-least last 3 Years Audited Financial Statements, Last Six (06) Months Account Statements etc.
- The bank reserves the right to inspect the Firm’s Head & Branch Offices, Completed and In-Hand Projects, etc.
- At-least Three (03) relevant and approachable References with the detail of first person, designation, organization, cell/phone no. and email.
- The enlistment, if made, can be cancelled at anytime without any notice.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- In case of any query, please contact:
- Mr. Jamil Akhtar (051-8102239)
- Syed Irtiza Hussain Jafri (051-8102251)
- Please note that submission of applications for Prequalification / Enlistment of Contractors doesn’t entitle the applicant for any award of work.