SBP in its vision to promote digitization has launched Pakistan’s first Instant Payment system Raast. Askari Bank in collaboration with SBP has integrated Raast payment services on its I-Net & Mobile banking platform, which will enable our customers to perform funds transfer/inter-bank funds transfer using Raast ID and IBAN.
2. Click on “Customer Registration” on next screen
3. Perform the following steps to complete the registration process:
Select “Raast ID” type as “Mobile”
System will fetch registered mobile number from the system and will populate on
“Raast ID Value”
Select Account from the drop down menu
Select “Start Date” & “End Date”
Click on “Register Customer” to complete the registration process
After registration customer can Link or De-Link his/her “Raast ID” as follows
1. Click on “Raast Funds Transfer”
2. Select From Account.
3. Select Transfer Type (Raast ID/IBAN)
4. Select beneficiary (in case of existing) or enter new beneficiary
5. Enter amount & select “Purpose of Payment”
6. Enter F-PIN received on registered mobile number
7. Confirm transaction to complete the process
What is Raast?
Raast is an instant payment system which enables you to perform funds transfer/inter-bank funds transfer free of Cost using I-Net & Mobile banking platform.
Where are Raast services located?
Raast services are being offered through I-Net & Mobile banking platform.
Raast ID is your registered mobile number that will be used as your account number. You can tag your mobile number with any of your accounts maintained at AKBL with your registered mobile number to start receiveing funds.