Askari Bank Rewards Redemption Program has made shopping even more exciting and rewarding! Now you can earn reward points with every retail payment through your Askari MasterCard Credit Card.
Being our valued customer, you are already registered in this program and can earn reward points by spending on your Askari Credit Card.
Redeem your reward points at outlets of our partner merchants and make your purchases through Vouchers against your reward points. Reward points can be redeemed at leading brands with a network of retail outlets nationwide.
You can redeem your earned reward points by following simple steps below:
To find out the status of your reward points, you can:
Call our 24-Hour helpline 111-000-787
Check your last Askari Credit Card’s statement
Each reward point is worth Rs. 0.17 . You can avail the monetary value of reward points available on your Askari MasterCard Credit Card to make a purchase of your choice from a participating brand outlet.
Call on Askari Bank’s 24/7 Call center and get a voucher at your door step, of selected Brand outlet to use your available reward points for your purchases.
You can also book Products mentioned in Reward Catalogue against your Earned Reward Points. Simply call Askari Bank’s 24/7 Call center and get a product of your choice at your doorstep.
1. How can I earn reward points? How many points do I earn per transaction?
You earn 1 reward point by spending of Rs. 50 on your Askari Credit Card.
2. How can I find out the reward points balance?
You can check the balance reward points on your card by:
Calling our 24-Hour helpline 111-000-787
Checking your last Askari Credit Card’s statement
3. Can I club the reward points across multiple cards or transfer the points from one card account to another?
No, this facility is not available.
4. Can reward points be redeemed on a Supplementary Card?
No, rewards redemption can only be done by the basic/primary card holder.
5. Is there an expiry date for reward points earned on my card?
Reward points earned on your Askari Credit Card expire every three years.
6. Can a Corporate card holder redeem his reward points through Voucher Based Reward Redemption Program and Reward Catalogue?
Yes, this facility is available to all Classic, Gold, Platinum, Corporate and World Mastercard Credit Card holders.
7. Can I redeem the reward points after the card is expired?
No, the reward points cannot be redeemed after the card is expired.
8. What are the avenues available to redeem my reward points?
Please view Our Redemption Options for a detailed list of all participating brands with their addresses.